Objectives of FIVMadrid Foundation
FIVMadrid Foundation was created in 2009 with the following purposes:
- Clinical research, aimed mainly at developing ovarian stimulation protocols that improve follicular recruitment and reduce the side effects of Assisted Reproduction Treatments.
- Develop studies on fertility preservation in cancer patients, through the freezing of eggs through vitrification.
- To develop experimental tests of scientific-technological nature, that contribute to the clarification of the molecular bases of infertility disorders.
- Determine the psychological impact of treatments for reproductive dysfunctions.
- Develop social activities on fertility, using new communication platforms.