Egg donation is the assisted reproductive technique in which the egg or oocyte comes from a donor and helps another woman with reproductive problems to achieve the desired pregnancy.
Egg donation is a voluntary and altruistic act that has an economic compensation regulated by law. The donation is anonymous so, both the donor and the recipient will not know the identity of the other. This implies that the woman who has donated will not have any type of right or responsibility over the child born from the donated egg.
To be part of the donor community at FIVMadrid, the following requirements must be met:
- Be in good physical and mental condition
- Be between 18 and 35 years old
- Have no genetic / hereditary history
Among the benefits we offer to our donors are:
- Complete gynecological review, performed by our gynecologists specializing in Assisted Reproduction
- Comprehensive blood analysis
- Individual and personalized attention. We want our donors to feel comfortable and well treated throughout the process
It is a simple treatment and lasts approximately 10 days. The process is similar to In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), and we will inform you about the egg retrieval procedure and how you might feel after the puncture. It is important to note that the oocytes collection is a painless process under sedation.
It is important to note that Spanish legislation allows a maximum of six descendants of the same egg donor, so you can participate in the donation process. Six times or less if you already have a child.
If you are determined and want to be part of this beautiful process, you can call us at 900 101 313 or fill out the contact form here. ?